Thursday, May 14, 2009

I quilted! I quilted! and happy mail!


I machine quilted my first quilt! It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be and now I feel like I can do a little bit bigger ones, so maybe some of my other almost finished quilt tops will get done now :) Now I just have to put the binding on it!


Yesterday I received two packages of happy mail containing all this lovely fabric. I know I went overboard, but I have been working hard for all my shows and some of this fabric I have been eyeing for a long time now and I wanted to get some before I can't anymore. Plus it was all on sale, that makes it better right? I'm seeing more quilts here :)

7 comments:

Dana said...

Wow!!! It looks great!! You said you did that with the feed dogs up? How on earth?? Great job!

Unknown said...

I adore the colours, fresh!

dana said...

Wow! I'm very impressed. That's still on my list of things to do. Isn't it cool that your sewing craft can just keep growing and growing. You are so accomplished to me, but there's still new things to learn!
Congrats :)

Amber said...

Great job - it looks fantastic! And love the new fabrics!

Sarah Pead said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! And your fabrics are delish! :)

Becky J. said...

congrats on both! weeeeee

Unknown said...

Yay!! Great job and of course you need those fabrics :)