Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shop Swap and Blog part 1


I asked for two partners, Marion from Serpentaires was my first partner. I have to apologize to her for taking so long to post, things have been a bit crazy :)
She sent me this lovely package that included some of her beautiful illustrations and cards.
Here is what she has to say about herself:
"I'm a self taught illustrator and seamstress. I love creating beautiful and funny things, bringing new ideas to life..... It's like an addiction, and turning my creative needs into a business is the best way I've found to challenge myself and do what I love most at the same time.
I would love to be drawing and sewing full time, someday, this is where I want to go with my shop."
Thank you so much Marion for the lovely package! I had fun being your swap partner!



1 comments:

Becky J. said...

that is some great stuff! turned out to be a great swap too :) love the thanksgiving stories... chears to a better year- it's coming, i just know it.