Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shop Swap and Blog part 2

My second partner in the My Structured Choas Shop Swap and Blog , was Cylene from
She sent me this beautiful knotted ring and the wishbone earrings below. So, so pretty!
Thanks so much Cylene, I love them both! (I also used her pictures from her shop)
Here is a little bit more about Muffin Top Designs:
This is what Cylene says about herself:
"I'm a metalsmithing mommy who's currently on maternity leave from my full time job in mental health housing/property management. I live with my husband and 6 month old daughter in a lovely, crooked house in Toronto, Ontario, Canada."

"I've always been the creative type, I have a BA in Visual Arts, but only discovered jewelry making in 2007. I started with simple beading, but quickly grew to love working with metal. I even took an introductory metalsmithing course instead of prenatal classes! I found etsy through my sister, and the rest is history."

"My dream is to be able to make jewelry full time while staying home with my kid(s), but right now, that isn't really an option. However, it's been quite an experience learning how to balance the running of a small business along with fostering my creative side, having a family and a full time job."

"I love having the freedom of being my own "boss", even for a little bit! I'm also constantly inspired to create new things to put out there into the handmade world. The Internet is a fantastic venue for showcasing talent and I'm happy to be a part of that. I've also been able to meet some amazingly talented people who create amazing things!"

Some of Cylene's favorite online shops:

Stitch and Swash

Bizzie Lizzie

The Girly Place

Smile Moon

Here are the links to Muffin Top Designs

shop

blog

She also has a monthly giveaway on her blog!

Thanks so much for being my partner Cylene, it has been fun!

Sorry it took me so long to get the post up!

1 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

really cool! I especially love those earrings!