Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Craft Lake City

I know Craft Lake City was like two weeks or so ago, but hey, better late than never, right?
Here was my booth.

Here's another view of my booth.

And here's who I got to hang out with all day :)
I am always such a wimp when it comes to asking people if I can take pictures of their booth, so I have no other pictures. There is a fun write up on Poppytalk, which I was included in.
My booth neighbor Angela, had the most amazing quilts. Click here to see my favorite one she had that sold. The applique on her quilts is amazing.

Craft Lake City was such a blast, I am so happy I was able to participate.



2 comments:

Angela Flicker said...

What a beautiful blog you have Amy. Thanks for mentioning me to your readers (blush). Are you selling at the Avenues next weekend? Or Park Silly? I'm up at Park Silly tomorrow and the Avenues next week. I was going to come find you if you were there. Well, I hope you and your girls are doing well. The video above is so funny by the way.

Hope you're doing well.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just stumbled across your blog today. Your booth is adorable! I'm thinking about doing a craft show in the fall, so this post really caught my eye. Now I think I need to make some colorful buntings :-)