Monday, August 9, 2010

New bags

I finished three new bags over the weekend, these were fun to make, I used new and vintage materials, they have a pocket inside and out, and have adjustable straps.
This week I am finishing getting ready for Craft Lake City on Saturday. Here's what I am hoping to get finished before Saturday:
4 mod podged vintage suitcases
banners
cuff bracelets
fancy hair clip/brooches
Plus I have to get my selling supplies ready, I am going to be stamping bags and making sure I have everything I need, maybe find some treats to set out for fun, last year I had a glass jar full of suckers with a sign that said eat me on it.
I am excited for Saturday!
P.S. The SLUG magazine issue that my interview is in is out now! And here is a link to the interview online!

4 comments:

Cold Oatmeal and Purple Cows said...

These are amazing! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Cute bags! I'm off to check out your interview :)

Pattie said...

Great bags :) love the fabric combinations!

Excited to see you post about the show.

SaraSue said...

Wish this combo was in your etsy store :)! I have a soft spot for vintage fabs, they always remind me of slurping root-beer floats on my great-grandmas old sofa when I was a kid :)