Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crazyness

Do you ever feel like life is spinning around you? Like there is so much to do that you don't know where to begin? Basically that's my life at the moment. Busy running kids around to activities, helping with homework, doctor's appointments, phone calls, dinner, clean the house, visiting teaching, and amongst all that, I have a ginormous list of things to get done for my upcoming holiday shows. I'll add actually getting myself up in the morning because my body just hurts from doing so much :)

I do have a pretty pile of pot holders though :)


3 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

They are very pretty! Love them!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

oh my! i know exactly what you mean, kids sure do take a lot of work eh?
love the pot holders though they are great x

Becky J. said...

we are moving and i will be missing the crafy sales--- waaa!!! i feel like such a slacker.

love the colorful pot holders-- lovely.