Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Little Letters

Dear Cayenne Pepper,
I love you, you made my sore throat feel better. I am not just talking a little sore throat either, I am talking I wanted to cry my throat hurt so bad, like daggers every time I swallowed kind of hurt. (next time you get a sore throat, gargle 1/4 tsp. of Cayenne pepper with some very warm water and a bit of honey, for as long and as many times as you can, it will work wonders, maybe not immediately, but I promise it helps)

Dear Google,
I love you too, you can Google anything, and when I was having daggers in my throat, you helped me.

Dear blog,
I know I keep saying that I am neglecting you, I just have too many things to do and not enough time. I still love you though :)

Dear Casey,
Thanks for helping out around the house more, I have really needed the help. I am so lucky to have you :)


~Amy

1 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Good to know about the sore throat cure! I hate a sore throat! Glad you're feeling better.