Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tie necklaces

I have had this box of ties that I have been collecting for years, most of them are vintage.  My original plan was to make a tie skirt for myself, well that hasn't happened.  So I decided to make some necklaces out of some of them.  Sorry for the not so great pictures, it is rainy and dark today.  I am pretty happy with the outcome of these, we'll see if anyone else likes them when they make their debut this weekend at the Bijou Market.

This one is my favorite.  I made use of some of the doilies I bought yesterday.




Sage liked this one too, so we are keeping it.  She was being goofy and this was the best picture I could get :)

2 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

Those are brilliant!

Sharon L said...

Very ingenious!! You are one creative lady! Again, good luck this weekend.