Sunday, May 22, 2011

This week

 There was birthday dinner at The Spaghetti Factory for Jade.  We parked across the street and walked on this overpass, if we jumped up and down, the whole thing would move, kindof freaky.

 I love this smile.   She was sung to and had a birthday candle in her spumoni ice cream.

 It's been pretty rainy here for quite some time, but on Saturday it was beautiful and we had a picnic in the backyard.


 It included a new found treat agave root beer, yum!

And another new to me treat is veggie chips.  I was a little hesitant to purchase them, but these are so good, the carrots are my fave.  I think I am going to have to try dehydrating carrots myself.

Other happenings:  Casey and I went to The Pirates of the Caribean, Johnny Depp makes for a yummy pirate :)  I finished up my season of spring craft shows yesterday.  I get a small break until the first of July, and then I will be participating in Bella's Vintage Market, it looks like it will be a fun event.

1 comments:

Jacquie said...

did you make your quilt? It is darling!