Thursday, August 25, 2011

10 years


 10 years ago today I married my best friend.  It was the best decision I have ever made.
It's not always easy, we have our moments of trials, but they usually don't last long.  We don't like to be upset with each other, so we usually make up pretty quickly, plus making up is the best part :)



















It doesn't really seem like it has been 10 years, it still feels like we are newlyweds, I think it may feel like that for the rest of forever.    :)
Casey, thanks so much for making me laugh constantly, making me a better person, and thanks for loving me.
I Love You.
Happy 10 years!

7 comments:

Sharon L said...

Congratulations!!! Keep it going! Not many people today can make it that long, it's sad. Wishing you the best for the rest of your lives. We just celebrated our 19th anniversay and we're still loving it.

Debi said...

Happy anniversary! We celebrated our 38th in July and sometimes it feels like just yesterday!

Elissa said...

oh happy, happy anniversary! we just passed 13... ack! best wishes for the next year!

Alyssa Grace said...

Aw! Congrats!

poppyart said...

Congratulations! We had our ten year anniversary in July... I can't believe how quickly it has gone. And how much I have grown up since our wedding day! It is all good - being able to share everything with one special person, the children... even the little grievances.

CÖ SER said...

hola...llegue a tu blog por A Lemon Squeezy, me guta tu trabajo es muy profecional.
y felicitaciones por tus 10 años de matrimonio¡¡¡ me ganas por un año.
saludos
carolyn

M Oarts said...

Hi niice reading your blog