Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Inspired


I had to take a picture of Sage's hair this morning cause just look how cute, I think it's so inspiring!
Kinsley did her hair, it's so cute to watch oldest sister do youngest sister's hair.


Speaking of being inspired.  You may have noticed I haven't been around here much.  In all honesty, I haven't felt like or been inspired to blog.  Life is busy and I have had other concerns to take care of.  I don't think I could ever entirely stop blogging, but I do think it will be less frequently.  I blog for myself and to connect with others, I don't get payed for it.  This month I will have been blogging for 4 years, I spent some time last week looking at some of my beginning posts and I had to laugh at some of them.  I am glad I have improved my blogging skills some :)
Anyways, I hope you are having a lovely week.  Ours has started a bit rough, Casey had a not fun day at work yesterday and Kinsley was throwing up last night, not sure if she is sick or if it is allergies to something she ate, I am pretty sure she is allergic to milk, but now I am also wondering if she could possibly have a wheat or gluten allergy also.  Fun, fun, ha ha.
Here's to hoping this rough start will smooth itself out :) 

1 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

So cute! Happy blogaversary! I'm always happy to see you there.
Hope your week smooths out quick. we've been battling stomach bug here too, so I SO feel your pain, haha! Sending you good thoughts and love!